If your roof has been failing, or a storm knocked a great big hole in your roof, it may be time for a full roof replacement instead of just roofing repairs. A roof installation can be a scary proposition for a property owner, especially if you don’t have a local roofing company you can trust.
Home Perfect Exteriors, Huntleigh MO’s most trusted roofing company, can install new roof that will bring value to your property for decades.
3 Common Questions About a New Roof
1. When Should I Replace My Roof?
Knowing when it’s time to replace an old roof is probably the most common question homeowners have. Signs include:
- Shingle Damage – If your asphalt shingles are buckling, curling, shifting, missing granules, or are simply gone, they may be at the end of their lifespan.
- Moss or Algae Growth – If there’s stuff growing on your roof, that’s trapping water against the roofing and causing more damage. Instead of just treating the roof, you need to replace it.
- Rot In the Attic – If water has gotten underneath the roofing and into wooden roof decking or supports, mold can grow and the wood can rot. This can seriously affect the structural integrity of your roof, so you need a full replacement, even of rotted decking.
2. Why Replace the Whole Roof Instead of Getting Roof Repairs?
When you’ve gotten a series of repairs or you have recurring roof leaks, even repairing or replacing a few shingles won’t affect the overall health of your roof, and it’s time to completely replace the roof system.
3. Is a New Roof Worth the Money?
Roof replacements save property owners money in various ways:
- Lower Energy Bills – A new roof with state of the art roofing materials can insulate your home, lowering your energy bills all year long.
- Increased Property Values – Whether or not you’re looking to sell, a new roof will increase your curb appeal and the value of your residential property.
Home Perfect Exteriors: Your Local Roof Replacement Experts
In communities like Huntleigh MO, Home Perfect Exteriors is the top roofing company because we’re always looking out for local homeowners. We use only the highest rated roofing materials in the business from trusted manufacturers like Owens Corning and GAF. With a new roof from the Home Perfect Exteriors team, your home or commercial building ill be protected for decades to come.