Single-Width Valore Slate Tiles
A Virtually Limitless Color Palette
Valore synthetic slate roofing tiles are available in a full spectrum of authentic slate colors. Each Valore Slate blend is formulated from different slate tones creating a natural variance in color, enhancing the realistic appearance and blending beautifully with its surroundings. Valore utilizes our proprietary VariBlend technology to form varying shades from tile to tile creating an infinite number of color shades. Don’t see a blend that matches your home? DaVinci offers a variety of blends, or you can use our virtually limitless color palette to create a unique color for your project. Talk to our Project Specialist to learn about custom colors and blends.
Valore synthetic tiles are also available in EcoBlend cool roof colors, which help reduce your heating and cooling costs and meet LEED-NC and initial ENERGY STAR requirements.
Our slate roofing tiles embrace the art and science of roofing to offer you exceptional aesthetics and performance without destroying your budget. DaVinci Slate synthetic tiles resemble the classic traditional slate tile found on upscale residences throughout the world, but requires none of the maintenance.
- Single-width synthetic slate roofing tiles are carefully crafted using only virgin resins to guarantee a sustainable product
- Available in 12″ tile width
- At a 1/2″ tile thickness DaVinci Slate tiles are twice the thickness of most other synthetic slates
- DaVinci Slate synthetic roofing tiles have the look of natural materials, because our slate tiles are modeled after actual slate
- A consistent single-width provides the beauty of a clean, simple design
- We offer a variety of blends, or you can use our virtually limitless color palette to create a unique color blend for your project
- Single-Width Slate is available in EcoBlend cool roof colors helping reduce your heating and cooling costs
- 100% Recyclable
DaVinci Slate synthetic roofing tiles have achieved the highest possible test ratings for fire, wind and impact and have been approved and preferred by cities and subdivisions nationwide. This gives you a more secure home for your family.
- Class A fire rating (ASTM E 108)
- 110 MPH Wind resistance (ASTM D3161)
- Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Lifetime Limited Material Warranty
- Miami Dade Code Approvals
- ICC-ES (ESR-2119)
- Texas Department of Insurance approved